Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dreams

I have a recurring dream: I'm on a plane and I know it is about to crash. The feeling of foreboding is palpable; I can actually feel the sense of shock and fear in the plane because everyone on board anticipates a collision.

It is usually on top of a large body of water and we're going down laterally at a steady pace. Eventually the plane touches the water and I see a flash of light before the incineration. Of course I don't feel a thing in the dream but I do manage to wake up.

So.....what the fuck does this mean? I do travel a lot, I have been traveling over water (Pacific Ocean) to go to Pakistan and Qatar.

I wonder how the countless hundreds felt right before the inevitable crash of an airplane - the sense that these are your last moments on earth and you will die a pretty horrible albeit fast death.

3 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

sounds like a horrid dream. i have the worst possible fear of flying. somehow thinking that theres a thousand miles between me and all that space up there, held by some human mechanism, is daunting.

7:19 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

virgin atlantic has hot airhostesses.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Sarem said...

I guess that dulls the inevitable a bit.

Wouldn't mind going down with some attractive company.

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home