Friday, June 03, 2005

Larvae.

Him: I hope you are doing okay. How are things?
Her: I don't know, its you really. You've changed on us, you're not the same person I knew. You were this carefree, fun-loving person and now...
Him: Whatever do you mean?
Her: Sarem, you think way too much. You should see yourself now. You over-analyse everything and its, don't mind me saying this, but its annoying really. Its like you can't enjoy yourself and no one will enjoy your company.
Him: I see your point.
Her: You're weak too.
Him: erm?
Her: You need to lighten up. I know you've come all this way, but people live for the moment. You can't expect to come all this way and enforce your opinions on others or how wrong they are. They are having a party at that dorm tonight; an all nighter. Go loosen up there and enjoy yourself.
Him: How is your health? You were not feeling well when I left.
Her: Sarem I'm fine. Just fine. I have to go now, friends are waiting.
Him: Okay, take care of yourself and..
Her: I have to go Sarem, sorry. Talk to you later.

Everything you said was true, except the last bit. You didn't have to go, you wanted to go.
I will continue to pray for you, despite knowing that I am no longer in your thoughts.

2 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

I don't think all of that is true...

9:27 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

that is the sweetest thing somehow :S

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home