Tuesday, April 26, 2005

U2 playing in the rain? Fucktastic.

I think I paid 200 dollars for general admission.
Lets put this without a tad of exaggeration, I think $500USD would still be a very fair price to pay to see U2 just perform "Where the Streets Have No Name" like they did last night.

I also say this with any humility I have left from the exhilarating experience: fuck hearing them on CD, if you haven't listened to them live - you may never completely guage the true genuis that is U2. I've been to many concerts; I'd doubt any would come a shade close to the surrealistic, orgasmic heights of two hours of magic.

Where the Streets Have no Name (live): Priceless.

4 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

I think Abid just fainted somewhere :P

1:56 AM  
Blogger Sadaff said...

U2 is a gr8 live act in my view. Never was a fan of them until saw them live.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

OH MY GOD! you lucky ... thing :S :(

5:08 PM  
Blogger Sadaff said...

there there hone, when u replace me in canada, u can see em too.
i wonder if they'll come this summer.
*wonders*

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home